Denim jeans, cargo style trousers/shorts, beach wear, training shoes/sandals (with or without socks) and round neck T-shirts.
ON THE COURSE:
Conventional golf wear is required and shirts must be tucked in. Shorts if worn should be tailored, knee length and may be worn with short white ankle sports socks or knee length hose.
IN THE CLUBHOUSE:
- Golf wear may be worn throughout the Club House, shorts may only be worn in the spike bar.
- For gentlemen members, guests and visitors smart casual attire or jacket collar and tie, whichever they feel is appropriate, is allowed at all times in all parts of the clubhouse.
- Golf shoes are only allowed in the Spike Bar and Player’s entrance.
- Changing shoes or clothing in the car park is not permitted.
- Wet weather sports wear, windcheaters, zipped leather/simulated leather jackets; outdoor coats, caps and golf shoes are not permitted in the lounge, dining room, snooker room or spike bar (golf shoes may be worn in the spike bar).
In deciding what dress is acceptable, if apparel is specifically designed for golf or sold in the professional’s shop, then it is deemed to be acceptable. Members are requested to ensure their guests comply with this guidance.